The golden duo. This bass boasts a pickup pairing which has remained a firm favourite amomgst bass players for generations. The PJ combination covers all sonic areas you might want to explore, being able to produce bright, sparky tones as well as smoother, softer basslines. There's a single Squier Split-Coil pickup in the neck, providing a huge sound for you to work with. It's warm, smooth, and articulate, ensuring that your basslines are heard through the mix every time you play. The Jazz Bass single coil in the bridge has more brightness and snap, and Its vintage-style twang suits any genre, from rock to blues. With these special pickups at your service, your music is bound to be brilliant. After all, they're more than magnets. They're music makers.
Play your way. With features designed for a great playing experience, your basslines will always be sharp and precise. There's a 'C' shaped maple neck which feels beautifully smooth and thumb-friendly thanks to its satin urethane finish - you can reach any fret you like instantaneously. This is supported by the laurel fretboard, which offers its own bright resonance and plenty of additional smoothness. These features could be the key to unlocking your creativity, allowing you to shine on each string.
You can't go wrong. With a four-saddle Standard bridge at your disposal, you're sure to stay in tune for extended periods of time. It helps keep your strings firmly in place, whilst the synthetic bone nut maximises resonance and string support. Vintage-style tuning machines not only look good, but help you tune up in no time. All in all, the Squier Affinity Precision bass will take your playing to new heights, no matter how experienced you are.
- Model Name: Squier Affinity Precision Bass PJ MN, Olympic White
- PC: 0378553505
- Series: Affinity
- Body Style: Precision Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: 'C' Shape
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" (241mm)
- Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 34"
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
Hardware and Electronics
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.625" (40.6mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Standard
- Bridge pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Split Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: None
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Chrome