Open Box stock , Perfect!
A universe of voices
Unless you've got a bottomless budget and enough room to keep dozens of amps, pedalboards, and speaker cabs, then you'll never truly be able to explore every avenue of your creativity. Until now. The Mooer GE300 brings you a wealth of amp voicings, models, and effects to use in your music. And when we say wealth, we mean 43 cab models, 108 amp models, and a stupendous 164 different effects to choose from. You'll be rich! Musically, anyway.
But quantity is nothing without quality. So rest assured that all of those voices sound amazing, too. The onboard effects collection has been inspired by a number of the greatest, most iconic stomp boxes in existence, and gives you a full library of different, distinctive tones to use in your music. And the amp models are all incredibly realistic. Because each and every one has been designed based on real-life samples of top-class tube amps. So they sound - and feel - like you're playing straight through a classic valve amp. Your options will never be limited when you've got a GE300 in your gigbag.
Quick, easy-to-use interface
Gig, practice, or studio? Or how about all three? Finding the perfect tone for any musical situation is made stress-free by the GE300. The colour LCD display screen means it's easy to select the right effects and settings you need - ideal for when time is at a premium in the studio, or between songs at a gig. Customisable footswitches mean you can link up your most-used effects, voices, or presets to individual switches, then quickly access them during a show. And coloured LED lights for each switch mean the GE300 is easy to use in the dark, too. Performances, recording, and rehearsals have never gone more smoothly.
Enjoy full, electronic synthesizer sounds
Gone are the days of needing to fit specialised pickups into your guitar to achieve proper synth tones. The Mooer GE300 comes loaded with an intricately designed tri-voice polyphonic synth engine. The three voices will let you explore a huge collection of synth sounds, thanks to independent controls for waveform, pitch, attack, level, filter, and arpeggiator. And the module can do all of this to your guitar's signal without you needing to modify your instrument. So not only is this an amazing multi-effects unit. It's also a full synth. In one box.
Create your own unique models
If you ever get tired of the models and effects already pre-loaded into GE300, then you can start making your own. Using Mooer's intuitive Tone Capture software, you can sample your favourite pedals, amps, instruments, and cabs, and then the GE300 will reproduce a model tailored to that exact signal that you've sampled. So if you've got a huge range of amps and guitars that you simply aren't able to take out with you on the road, never fear. Because with the GE300, you can save presets designed to recreate their exact sound.
More functions than you can possibly imagine
In honesty, there simply isn't the space or time to list everything that the GE300 does here. It really does do that much. From loopers, to MIDI options, to an IR loader, to an in-built tuner, and much, much more, it really has got everything you need. But if you do want to explore its extensive capabilities further, read the Mooer GE300 user manual here. You won't be disappointed.
- 108 high-quality amp models
- 43 IR-based factory speaker cab models
- Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- Tone Capture software for sampling the tonal characteristics of guitars, amplifiers, stomp boxes, and cabinets to create new digital preamp models and impulse response files
- 164 high-quality effect
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing
- Stereo outputs (1/4" and XLR) with independent signal chain routing
- MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps
- Programmable footswitches with user selectable LED colours and assignable functions, allowing complete user customisation of control scheme
- Direct, low latency USB audio
- 30 minutes loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse, and 1/2 speed effects. Looper sessions can be stored and backed up for import/export of audio files
- High-precision programmable tuner will make sure you're in-tune at all times
- AUX IN: Connect external media devices for audio playback by 1/8" stereo jack
- INPUT: Instrument input, 1/4" mono jack with Guitar/Line Level switch
- OUTPUT: 2 x 1/4" mono jack
- XLR OUT: 2 x balanced XLR output with Ground Lift switch
- USB: Type-B USB, connect to a computer to record direct digital audio. Interface with official Mooer software to edit and import/export presets. Support firmware update via USB
- MIDI IN: For providing channel selection via MIDI commands from external devices
- MIDI OUT: For controlling external devices with GE300 and creating effects presets for each preamp channel
- PHONES: Dedicated headphone output 1/4" stereo jack
- SEND/RETURN: Integrated stereo effects loop
- EXP2: External expression pedal input. This can also be used as an external switching output. 1/4" stereo jack
- Effects Blocks: 15
- Effects: 164
- Amp Models: 108
- Cab Models: 43
- Presets: 256
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz
- Bit Rate: 24-bit
- Sampling Points: 512/1024/2048
- Dual DSP: 2 x SHARC ADI ADSP-21489
- MCU: NXP RT1052
- Display Screen: 5" colour LCD (854 x 480)
- AD/DA: 114dB Dynamic Range, 20Hz - 20kHz, +0/-1dBu
- USB Audio: USB2.0, 2 In/Out, 44.1kHz, 24-bit
- Power Supply: DC 9V, 3A
- Dimensions: 410mm x 201mm x 62mm
- Weight: 3KG
- Accessories: Power Supply, USB Cable, Quick Guide Manual