ARIA 615 MK2 Nashville Electric Guitar in Turquoise Blue
The 615-MK2-Nashville’s familiar design has the cutting edge technology that today’s players expect. The transparent flame maple top and slashing pick guard sit on a clear coated poplar body. The Nashville’s perfectly roasted maple neck & fingerboard generate a tremendous tone that’s boosted by alnico-5 pickups. The 615-MK2 Nashville is fresh take on an iconic design.
- Controls - 3 pickups configurations. Middle pickup can be On/Off by the tone pot.
- Spoke Wheel Truss Rod - Easy neck adjustment. There’s no need to fiddle around with truss rod covers, wrenches or – heaven forbid – remove the neck to make seasonal adjustments.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Scale Length: 648mm (25-1/2″)
- Fingerboard Material: Roasted Maple
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: Wilkinson
- Pickups: Neck: TN-5 (Alnico 5), Middle: OS-5 (Alnico 5) – on/off on tone knob (Push/Pull), Bridge: TB-5 (Alnico 5)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3-way PU Selector Switch