Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 12" Powered PA Loudspeaker
For fixing up or spare parts!
Boasting a streamlined, compact and lightweight design, the ZLX-12P weighs in at an impressive 15.6 kg - making it ideal for portable setups and quick rearrangements.
Designed to deliver power and performance that exceeds all other small-format loudspeakers at this price-point, the ZLX-12P sits as the standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring purposes.
Functional as both a vertical loudspeaker and a horizontal stage monitor/wedge - powered by EV's best-in-class QuickSmartDSP processing, you've got everything built-in for a quick and easy setup - utilizing four presets, sub/top system-match, two-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all accessible via an intuitive and easy to read LCD screen.
Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 12" Powered PA Loudspeaker Key Features:
- Active Loudspeaker
- 12" Speaker
- 1000 Watts of Class D Amplification
- 126 dB Max SPL
- 50 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Range
- QuickSmartDSP Processing
- LCD Screen
- Lightweight 15.6 kg Design
Electro-Voice ZLX-12P 12" Powered PA Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 18 kHz
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 126 dB
- Coverage (Hort. x Vert.): 90° x 60°
- Power Rating: 1000 Watts
- LF Transducer: EVS-12K, 300 mm (12 in) Woofer
- HF Transducer: DH-1K
- Connectors: (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack, (1) 3.5 mm Input, and (1) XLR link Output
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Grille: 18 Gauge Steel with Black Powder Coat
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 610 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm (24 in x 14 in x 14 in)
- Net Weight: 15.6 kg (34.3 lbs)