Description: Display Model Boxed and Mint!!
FEATURING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY, BUILT-IN 60-SECOND LOOPER & BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY
Fender's brand new range of acoustic amplifiers are specifically designed to meet the needs of contemporary musicians looking for power, portability, versatility and affordability in equal measure. Able to deliver full, natural, best-in-class performance for acoustic/electric guitars and vocals - the Fender Acoustic Junior GO amplifier is a solid choice for the working singer-songwriter.
- Two channels with XLR / 1⁄4 ” combi inputs, each for instrument or microphone
- Each channel has Volume, 3-band EQ, Effects Level, Effects Select and a Phase Switch to help reduce feedback
- Effects options: Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Echo, Delay, Chorus, Vibratone, Delay + Chorus, and Delay + Reverb
- Two XLR line outputs are selectable for Channel 1/2, Stereo/Mono, and Ground Lift; one 3.5mm stereo Headphone Output; USB jack for recording
- Lightweight plywood, brown textured vinyl covering, and brown woven grille cloth with embroidered logo
- 60-Second Looper with Record/Dub, Play/Stop, and Undo buttons
- Bluetooth pairing for audio streaming from phones and tablets
- Optional 4-button MGT-4 footswitch (sold separately) for effects select, Looper control, Tap and Tuner (use with included magnetic overlay label)