A perfect pair
Gigged and in working condition
Sold together as a pair, x2 availableLaney CXP-110 Active Floor Monitor:
Being able to hear yourself on stage is fundamentally important to your performance! The CX range of passive/active stage monitors work as perfect partners for your stage monitoring requirements, whatever your gig.
Specifically designed to be floor monitors from the outset and not simply just another floor mounted enclosure each CX active monitor is engineered to give you optimal performance whatever the application whether in an intimate situation or on a full-scale concert stage each CX monitor delivers accurate sound reproduction and plenty of it.
Active CX monitors feature high quality road tested mixer amps featuring ultra low noise Mic and Line inputs, a Line link output which is invaluable for spreading your monitoring around the soundstage and a powerful 3 band user adjustable EQ allowing you to tune your onstage sound quickly and accurately from the stage. Every Active unit carries and external speaker socket for connecting another passive monitor.
Ergonomically designed to give optimum sound dispersion each CX monitor in manufactured from rugged all wood material and features a kick proof metal grill and recessed control panels where appropriate and are finished in hardwearing carpet. Unbeatable when it comes to price vs performance.
- Cabinet Design: Full range stage monitor. Road ready construction with kick-proof metal grille, recess carry handle, metal corners & rubber feet
- Channels: 1
- Drivers: 1 x 10 inch Custom Driver Piezo Tweeter
- Equalisation: 2 band passive
- Frequency Response: 78Hz - 20K
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x mic (jack) 1 x line (jack)
- Kick Proof Metal Grill: Yes
- Link Jack (Line Level Slave): Line level jack
- Master volume: Yes
- Power: 65 Watts @ 4ohms
- Sensitivity: 97 dB/W@1M
- Speaker connections: Jack
- The Laney CX range of passive enclosures can be used either as a stage monitors or for front of house
- Combining portability with performance the CX range are ideal for a wide variety of sound monitoring
- Designed and engineered in Great Britain the CXM-110 handles 250W of power via a 12 inch woofer and HF driver
- Finished in tough vinyl with metal corners, rubber corners and kick-proof metal grill the CX series will deliver gig after gig
- Floor or pole stand operation
SpecsProduct Dimensions 34.7 x 46.8 x 27.4 cm; 8.72 Kilograms Item model number CXM-110 Colour Black Connector 1/4-Inch Straight Hardware Interface 1/4-inch Audio Scale Length Inches Speaker Amplification Type Passive Material Type Wood Output Wattage 250 Watts Size 250W Proficiency Level All Wattage 250 watts Item Weight 8.72 kg