Open boxed, unused stock
Designed to provide the pinnacle of pure, Marshall valve amp sound, the Marshall Origin 5C Combo is the most accessible model in the Origin range, perfect for the bedroom player looking to hone their tone. Expression is the key word when it comes to the Origin series of amps, and the Origin5 is no exception. Perfect for use with effects pedals, an included two-way footswitch allows the player to boost gain and switch the FX loop on and off. Try it out today in our Glasgow store, or buy online for speedy delivery to the UK and Europe.
MARSHALL ORIGIN 5C COMBO AMPLIFIER
- Using the footswitchable gain boost feature you can add that extra level of gain to generate a real Marshall tone.
- Using the tilt control you can change your blend your sound from normal to high treble. This is based on the multi-input technology of Marshall's more classic amps such as 1959SLP and JTM-45 but in a single controlled knob.
- Marshall's new power reducing technology, Powerstem allows you to have high or low power modes without compromising on sound quality. Powerstem works by reducing the voltage rails around the power amplifier rather than using our traditional pentode/triode reduction methods. This offers power reduction s without changing the sonic character and so provides optimum tone and performance regardless of the volume level required by guitarists.
- MODEL: Origin5
- RANGE: Origin
- TECHNOLOGY: Valve
- CHANNELS: 1
- OUTPUT WATTAGE 5w
- OUTPUTS: 1 x 1/4" jack speaker output, 16Ω load only
- INPUTS: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- CONTROLS: Volume, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, power scaling
- EFFECTS: None
- EFFECTS LOOP: Yes, Send/Return
- SPEAKER CONFIGURATION 1x8"
- SPEAKER MODEL: Celestion Eight-15 (15Ω, 15W)
- UNIT IMPEDANCE: 16Ω
- PRE AMP VALVES 2 x ECC83
- POWER AMP VALVES: 1 x EL84
- FOOTSWITCH PEDL-90016 included
- CABLE: Detachable power cable included
- WEIGHT (KG) 9.4
- WIDTH (MM): 466
- HEIGHT (MM): 369
- DEPTH (MM): 191