PRS Dustie Waring CE Electric Guitar in Faded Blue Smokeburst w/Deluxe Gigbag & Floyd Rose
The PRS DW CE24 Floyd, seen here in a stylish Faded Blue Smokeburst finish, is a premium-quality electric guitar that's perfect for fast and fluid playstyles.
Dustie Waring Signature Guitar
Dustie Waring, guitarist from Prog Metal band Between the Buried and Me, has a long-standing relationship with PRS, and is renowned for producing music that is both heavy and melodic, lush and menacing.
A new addition to the Bolt-On CE lineup, this PRS DW CE24 offers versatile tonal options, a Floyd Rose tremolo, and a modified Pattern Thin neck, all of which comes together to offer a high-performance guitar that will truly make you stand out on stage, both visually and aurally.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Faded Blue Smokeburst Guitar Highlights
- Professional-grade signature guitar for Prog Metal artist Dustie Waring
- Part of the PRS CE Bolt-On Neck lineup
- Expertly-carved body with a Solid Mahogany back piece, and a Figured Maple top
- Bolt-On Maple neck, with a Pattern Thin profile, modified to be slightly thinner front to back
- Maple fingerboard, with 24 frets and Black PRS Bird inlays
- Two DW Thomahawk humbucker pickups with a 5-way pickup selector blade
- Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge, with locking nut and PRS Low Mass Locking tuners
- Stylish Satin Black hardware finish
- Includes PRS Premium padded gig bag
Top Notch Construction
True to the PRS legacy, this awesome guitar is crafted with a body carved from solid Mahogany, and capped with a piece of Flamed Maple.
Not only that, but the bolt-on neck is profiled with a modified Pattern Thin shape, perfectly suited to fast-and-fluid playstyles where note-accuracy is desired.
PRS CE Guitars
As stated above, and in-contrast to their usual set-in neck design, guitars from the CE lineup feature a bolt-on neck.
Whilst a bolt-on construction may not offer as much natural warmth as that with a set-in neck, it does offer a bright snap and increased articulation - perfect for when you want each and every note to shine through.
Floyd Rose Trem
Featuring a Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo bridge and corresponding locking nut, this guitar will allow you to emphasize your playing in style.
You can add some slight shimmers to your lead lines, or drop outrageous dive bombs with ease, and never have to worry about compromising the guitar's tuning stability.
Further reinforcing the guitar's tuning stability is a set of PRS Low Mass Locking Tuners, and all of the guitar's hardware is given a stylish Satin Black finish.
DW Tomahawk Humbuckers
For the pickups, PRS have chosen to use Waring's signature "DW Tomahawk" humbuckers.
These pickups are crafted with a blend of Ceramic and Alnico magnets, and given a special winding technique to deliver plenty of output and a big bottom end, whilst remaining both articulate and clear.
In addition to this, there's a Master and Tone control for you to fine-tune your sound, along with a 5-way pickup selector for choosing an array of different voicings for the pickups, from Humbucker to Single Coil, and a mixture of both.
PRS DW CE24 Floyd Faded Blue Smokeburst Guitar Specs
- Top Wood: Figured maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Faded Blue Smokeburst
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Maple
- Neck Shape: Dustie Waring (Pattern Thin, but slightly thinner front to back)
- Neck Depth at the Nut: 13/16"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2-1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1-22/32"
- Fretboard Inlays: Black Birds
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Tremolo with Locking Nut
- Tuners: PRS Low Mass Locking
- Truss Rod Cover: "CE"
- Hardwares Type: Satin Black
- Treble Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Bass Pickup: Mojotone "DW Tomahawk"
- Controls: Volume and Tone Control with 5-Way Blade Pickup Selector
- Case: PRS Premium Gig Bag
- Strings: PRS Signature Series 0.10-0.46