The Affinity series is considered as Squier’s flagship guitar range. Budget-friendly and aimed at beginners, the venerable Squier Affinity series remains a best-selling instrument line for retailers all over the world. And you’ll find that many musicians started their musical journey with a Squier Affinity Telecaster - adored for its stylish single-cut shape and spanky sound!
Squier's Affinity Tele features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its punchy single-coil pairing. The body is joined to a comfortable "C"-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of upper mid-range bite and top-end vibrancy - giving notes a snappy and immediate response.
The iconic Fender Telecaster has always been distinctive for its dual single-coil pickup configuration. The Squier FSR Affinity Tele adheres to that classic formula, sporting a double-dose of Squier's Standard single-coils that have plenty of projection and dynamic range.
Use the 3-way pickup switch to isolate each pickup; if you want the bright bark of the bridge single-coil or the rounded clarity of the neck pickup. Use the middle switch position for the best of both worlds! Further control is also provided via the master volume knob and tone controls.
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6” (40.6 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Tele
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail with Cast Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top