Vintage V100 Guitar, Paradise Flamed Maple w/ Gigbag
The Vintage ReIssued Series V100AFD is designed with only one purpose; to fuel your appetite for rock. A pair of uncovered Wilkinson WVHZ pickups provide this iconic looking axe with enough power to handle any high-gained situation, whilst a set of chrome straplocks ensure that your guitar stays safe and secure, no matter how low slung you like to wear it. With its array of classic rock tones, top spec hardware and 'Tiger stripe' finish, the Vintage ReIssued Series V100AFD is your first class ticket to Sunset Strip, c1987.Whether you're searching for your first guitar or your last, every member of the Vintage ReIssued Series is a keeper.
- Body:Solid Mahogany with carved flame Maple cap provides resonance, tone and correct weight comfort.
- The Vintage V100 features a unique, evolutionary body shape, with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously-designed offset heel providing improved access to the upper reaches of the fretboard.
- Bridge:Wilkinson T.O.M. bridge enables fine-tuning of each string for superb intonation all over the fretboard.
- Pickups:Pair of uncovered Wilkinson WVHZ Double Coils for raw power.
- Controls:Twin master Volume and Tone controls with three-way pickup selector switch.
- Machine heads: Grover tulip machine heads provide simple, effective action for maximum tuning stability.
- Neck:One piece Mahogany with classic Vintage soft C profile for instant comfort, speed, accuracy and great feel.
- Fingerboard:Rosewood for outstanding tonal transfer, responsiveness and durability with a traditional 12 radius for superb playability and feel.
- Scale Length:24.75"" / 628mm.
- Frets:22 Medium Jumbo profile frets add to comfort, accuracy and overall positive feel of the Vintage V100.
- Nut:43mm Graphtech NuBone for smooth and friction-free string bending and tuning.
- Headstock:Classic Vintage headstock design for balance and visual appeal.