The Vox AC30S1 valve guitar amp gives you the classic AC30 Top Boost tone in a streamlined, single speaker amp.
Single Speaker Top Boost Tone
Synonymous with rock ‘n’ roll and providing the backline for the British Invasion, the Vox AC30 is legendary.
Now, with the AC30S1 (or AC30112), you can enjoy that fantastic AC30 tone in a single channel, single speaker combo amp.
Vox AC30S1 Valve Guitar Amp Key Features:
- Single-Channel Designed Based on the AC30’s Trademark Top Boost
- All Valve Design Featuring two 12AX7 Pre-Amp Tubes and Four EL84 Power-Amp Tubes
- Celestion 12” Speaker, Specially Voiced for the AC30S1
- Effects Send/Return and External Speaker Output
Legendary Top Boost Tone
Since taking the world by storm in the 60s, the Vox Top Boost tone has been sought after by guitarists the world over.
The Vox AC30S1 features one channel that is devoted to the Top Boost channel that provided the signature sound of the legendary Vox AC30.
With its fully valve design consisting of two 12AX7 pre-amp valves and four EL85 power-amp valves, the AC30S1 gives you the full Top Boost sound. From fat overdrive to crispy, sparkling cleans – the AC30S1 does it all.
To meet the demands of modern day guitarists, the AC30S1 has some great expandability options.
Send and return jacks offer convenient connection to external effects while an external speaker out allows you to connect a separate speaker cabinet.
You will also find that the AC30S1 has built-in reverb offering a fantastic spring reverb simulation, adding to your tonal pallet.
AC30 Style and Tone for All
First appearing in the 1960s and still incredibly prevalent today, the Vox AC30 has had a number of variant models.
Of all these models, the VOX AC30S1 gives you the simplest, most straight forward way to get that incredible AC30 sound.
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Reverb, Volume
- Input: 1 x Input Jack, FX LOOP RETURN Jack
- Output: 1 x External speaker jack, FX LOOP SEND Jack
- Tube complement: 2 x 12AX7, 4 x EL84
- Output Power: 30 W RMS (16ohms)
- Speaker: 1 x 12" Celestion VX12 (16ohms)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 658 mm x 265 mm x 550 mm / 25.91" x 10.43" x 21.65"
- Weight: 24.5kg / 54.01 lbs.
- Accessory: AC Cable