Guitar effects pedals can finally join the ranks of professional audio with Zoom's new 24-bit/96kHz G2.1U Guitar effects pedal with 32-bit internal processing. Like its little brother, the Zoom G2, the Zoom G2.1U comes with nine effects modules with 54 effects types.
Ultra-wide frequency response of 20Hz-40kHz (which is 20kHz wider than some pro-quality recording studio preamps), a built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns, an integrated chromatic tuner. Along with all of this, the G2.1U adds an expression pedal to get the most out of your Zoom-tones, and when you're ready to record, the Zoom G2.1U incorporates a USB interface, and includes Cubase LE software!
What makes it really cool, is that you can record to DAW with zero latency, which is incredibly important for guitar players. Did we mention that you get all this and world-famous Zoom-tone at a price that'll make you look Twice?
- 40 preset effects patches
- 40 programmable memory patches
- 9 effect modules with 54 effect types
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- 24-bit A/D, D/A converters
- Ultra wide frequency response:20Hz - 40kHz
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Sturdy metal chassis with rubber side-guard shells
- Operates on 4 AA batteries, or AC power adapter (included)
- USB Interface
- Built In Expression Pedal
- Steinberg Cubase LE software included