Preowned and in very good condition! FBV MKII Foot switch and Original Foot switch included.
Tube Amp Design by Bogner
Spider Valve 212 Features
- 40W Class AB tube amp through (2) 12AX7 preamp tubes and (2) 6L6 power tubes
- 1X12" configuration featuring a Premium Celestion® Vintage 30 speakers
- 12 dialed in amp models (channel voices) that deliver a complete tonal range from shimmering clean to insane grind
- 7 Smart Control FX (up to 3 simultaneous) including Tape Echo, Sweep Echo, Standard Delay (all with Tap Tempo) Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, and Reverb
- Built-in front panel tuner
- 36 user programmable channels
- 300+ presets covering the greatest guitar tones of all time
- POD® XLR direct out for studio direct tone
- Compatible with FBV2, FBV Express and FBV Shortboard foot controllers
- Single and dual 1/4" speaker output jacks for connection to auxiliary cabinets (4, 8 or 16 ohms)
- 1/4" power amp input jack for POD® amp and effect modelers
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Dimensions: 26.75" L x 21.75" H x 11.25" D
Spider Valve Amp Models:
- Clean Amber
- Clean Blue - based on* a 1973 Hiwatt® Custom 100
- Twang Amber - draws on* our analysis of mid-'60's Fender® amps, including the blackface '65 Twin Reverb® and blackface '64 Deluxe Reverb®.
- Twang Blue - based on* a number of vintage tweed amps. We evaluated a ’53 Fender® tweed Deluxe Reverb®, '58 Fender® tweed Bassman® and a '60 Gibson® Explorer to create a swingin' Rockabilly tone.
- Blues Amber - Based on* a mix of a '65 Marshall® JTM-45, a ’58 Fender® Bassman®, a '63 Fender® Vibroverb and a Supro®.
- Blues Blue - based on* a fawn Vox® AC-30 amplifier with an updated and expanded tone control circuit.
- Crunch Amber - studies* of the '68 Marshall® Plexi 50 Watt.
- Crunch Blue - based on* a 1968 Marshall® Plexi 100 watt with a few added extras.
- Metal Amber - based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier®.
- Metal Blue
- Insane Amber - based on* the Mesa/Boogie® Dual Rectifier® red channel.
- Insane Blue