Martin 000-10E Sapele Electro-Acoustic Guitar w/ Deluxe Gigbag
Featuring an all-solid-tonewood construction, ultra-responsive Fishman electronics, superb playability, and even a softshell case to keep it safe, this guitar is perfect for the aspiring professional and regular performer.
Martin 000-10E Sapele Electro Acoustic Guitar Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, all-solid-tonewood electro acoustic
- Auditorium body style offers a responsive, dynamic playing experience
- Sleek, playable neck, with Martin's high-performance taper
- Solid Sapele top, back, and sides delivers a distinctively rich tone
- Fishman MX-T electronics makes the guitar ideal for live performances and studio recording
- Includes Martin soft-shell case
Auditorium Body Shape
Whilst a little smaller and rounder than a Dreadnought, Auditorium-style guitars still posess a lot of resonant space, which results in superb volume, sustain and tone.
Sometimes referred to as an Orchestra or 000-style guitar, the Auditorium is perfect for fingerstyle players and strummers, especially when constructed with the correct tonewood combination.
All Solid Tonewoods
For this guitar, Martin have opted for an all-solid Sapele top, back, and sides construction.
This tonewood features a consistent output, that's balanced across the whole tonal spectrum, making the guitar suitable for a wide range of playing styles and musical genres.
In addition to this, the guitar sports a sleek Performing Artist shaped neck with a high-performance taper shape, offering a truly comfortable playing experience wherever your hand is on the fretboard.
With discrete soundhole-mounted controls, and a responsive undersaddle pickup, the Fishman MX-T electronics system is the perfect addition to this guitar for the discerning performer.
This newly-designed, fresh take on the Fishman pickup systems of old also sports an on-board tuner, which will mute your sound once activated, allowing you to tune up in silence between songs if you need to.
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Finish Top: Satin
- Construction: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- Back & Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Top Material: Sapele
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Back Material: Sapele
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: Sapele
- Electronics: Fishman MX-T
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 Light - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze MA540T
- Top Color: Cherry
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/32"
- Bridge Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Bridge Pin Dots: Black Plastic
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Brace Material: Spruce
- Back & Sides Color: Cherry
- Brace Size: 5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- Heelcap: Black
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Material: FSC Certified Richlite
- Finish Neck: Hand-Rubbed
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2 1/8"
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Side Dots: White
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Standard Taper
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Headplate Material: HPL
- Knob: Small
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Ink
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Case: Soft-Shell