NUX Verb Core Deluxe Reverb Pedal
The NUX Verb Core Deluxe has infused 8 great reverb pedals to give you a large palette of different effects. Using the Type knob, you can change between which of the 8 effects you desire.
8 Reverb Modes
For a more acoustic feel, the Room reverb digitally creates a soft ambience in sound that emulates what you might hear in a normal room. The nature of this effect is to produce an absorbed sound that we would hear naturally hear.
The Hall reverb effect is designed from the Lexicon 224 to produce a defined blooming reverb end for a warm, organic decay you would naturally find in a hall sized room to really echo and encompass a sense of presence.
The Plate reverb presents you with a studio feel reverb, a digital recreation of the EMT 140, this reverb setting projects an enclosed effect for you to produce a true studio sound.
The Damp reverb setting will fill a room with a massive, warm, and clean tone.
The Shimmer effect does exactly what is says on the tin, if you’re looking for a melancholy, psychedelic sound then the Shim reverb is where it is at. Through pitch shifting one octave up, this effect will play a feedback loop.
The Spring reverb is NUX’s recreation of a classic stompbox designed to generate a metallic, springy, out of this world echo. This mode is great for someone wanting to add more bottom-end to a rock or blues tone.
NUX’s Tremolo Verb merges a tremolo effect and spring reverb that you might find on tube amplifiers with built in reverb effects, adding an expansive depth to your sound.
The Modulation Verb infuses chorus with the damp reverb to deliver a massive, deep and oversaturated sonic ambience.
- USB-C Port – To easily install firmware updates using the DFU update software.
- True-Bypass or Buffer-Bypass – Easy to fit on you pedal board, adding more versatile options for you to harness an exciting sonic palette.
- Analog Drive-Through – Preserves colour in sound, producing zero-latency for clarity in tone.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 104 dB
- DSP Processing: 48KHz / 32-bit
- A/D D/A Sampling Rate: 48KHz / 24-bit
- Power: 9V DC (Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw: less than 120mA
- Dimensions: 122mm (L) X 72mm (W) X 47mm (H)
- Weight: 0.27kg