Revised and crafted to ensure stand-out looks, the Fender Sonoran Mini Acoustic guitar, seen here in the Competition Stripe Candy Apple Red finish, is perfect for those who dig Fender’s classic Southern California history and vibe but want it in a more compact size.
Coming with a 14 Fret Join, The Fender Sonoran Mini consists of a round Shoulder Body with a Walnut Bridge and Fingerboard.
In addition to that, the Top is Spruce with a Mahogany Back and Sides, delivering a bright sound with warm mellow undertones. Resulting in an impressive tonality that's sure to immerse you within your performance.
Whether it’s a guitar to travel with, to leave at the office, or for younger Fender fans learning to play, this instrument is ideal. With a Stratocaster headstock, Viking Bridge, and checkerboard rosette, there is no doubt about its heritage!
It may be small, but it still packs a punch!
The Fender Sonoran 3/4 is perfect for those who dig Fender’s classic Southern California history and vibe but want it on a smaller scale.
Travel-friendly acoustic with sweet California twang
Ever the ones to defy convention and do things their way, Fender created the Sonoran Mini 3/4 for acoustic guitarists who feel the same way. Perfect for kids and beginners starting out on guitar.
- Series: California
- Body Shape: Mini Sonoran 14 Fret Body Join with Round Shoulders
- Body Material: Spruce Top, Mahogany Back and Sides
- Body Finish: Satin Varnish
- Bracing: Quartersawn X-Bracing
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Natural
- Headstock: Standard Stratocaster
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Frets: 18
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Scale Length: 23.3" (592 mm)
- Tuners: Chrome / White Buttons
- Bridge: Walnut Vintage-Style Fender "Viking" Bridge
- Bridge Pins: Black with Pearl Dot
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 80/20 Phosphor Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)
- Other Features: Fender Stratocaster Headstock Shape, Spaghetti Logo
- Included Accessories: Gigbag included