The Line 6 GX is rock solid and ready to go. Extremely easy to use, it has a super-quiet 1/4" guitar input, 1/8" headphone/line output and volume knob for instant straight forward recording.
The POD Farm 2.5 plug-in features tons of models ready to feature on your pro sounding tracks. Over 80 fully adjustable guitar amps, bass amps and preamps are at your disposal. From vintage classics to modern monsters the POD Studio GX is primed to deliver powerful Line 6 tones to your DAW. There are also a number of additional model packs which can be purchased from the Line 6 website if you decide you need some extra tones.
User friendly and intuitive, simply drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amp. The carousel style gear browser displays a dream collection of amps and effects for you to choose from. Each fully adjustable model is fully tweakable so you can find your perfect tone incredibly fast and easily. If you want to get playing quick, over a thousand presets provide timeless tones in an instant.
To view a full list of models included with the Line 6 POD Studio GX please take a look at the PDF below.
There are many features which make the POD Studio GX the professionals' choice when it comes to recording. With 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces, the POD studio GX is extremely low noise. Latency is a thing of the past with Line 6's exclusive Tone Direct monitoring. This allows you to record using amp and effect modelling without sacrificing tone or feel.
With 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit recording (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion) the sound is pro studio standard. You can also record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone so you arent forced to commiy to a tone until you are completely sure. The GX is light, solid and ideal for use with Ableton Live®, GarageBand®, Pro Tools®, Logic® and many other recording platforms. It is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0.
- Lowest noise for recording guitar (12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces)
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect? monitoring
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording
- POD Farm 2.5 plug-in (Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®)
- Ideal for use with Ableton® Live, Cubase®, Logic®, Garageband®, Pro Tools®, Cakewalk® and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton® Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks™ T4 recording software
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 1/4-inch input (adapter required for use with microphone)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone/line output with master volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac® OS X Drivers
- 18 immortal guitar amps with 24 cabs
- 5 thumping bass amps with 5 cabs
- 29 stunning stompboxes and studio effects
- 6 warm and colourful mic preamps
- 512MB RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
- 1GB free HD space minimum (10GB or more recommended for recording)
- Drive speed 5400rpm minimum (7200rpm or faster recommended)
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet connection for activation and online features
- One free USB 1.1- or 2.0-compatible port on computer (USB hubs are not supported)
- Mac® AU/RTAS®/VST® and Windows® RTAS®/VST®