NUX Loop Core Stereo Looper
After covering the basics with NUX’s previous loop pedal, they have gone one step further to bring you the Loop Core Stereo pedal that does more than just playback your tracks. The new innovative features in this pedal include 40 built-in drum patterns for you to playing along with, 99 personal user memories, and handy user assists to get the most out of your experience. No matter where you're playing, this handy little looper will get the job done.
To get that perfect loop, NUX have integrated an auto-start mode that waits until you play your guitar to record, meaning you no longer have to think about hitting the pedal at the same time giving you more flexibility when creating the right loop. The NUX Loop Core pedal is the perfect next upgrade for you to be able to record and overdub as many layers as you desire to create an incredible sounds and tracks when recording by yourself.
NUX have made it easier than ever to add previously recorded tracks to a loop you want to play along to. Using the NUX Audio Converter Software you can drag and drop WAV files to either develop samples or improvise on top of your favourite songs.
- 40 Built-In Drum Tracks – The ability to record with a metronome and drum track using the Tap Tempo function. The drum track can also automatically process the tempo you have recorded if you wish to add the groves after playing. NUX have supplied you with a whole arsenal of patterns to perform alongside to your riffs.
- NUX Converter Software – A free to download software package that allows you to jam to your own music or favourite songs.
- Micro-USB – Allows you to easily plug into a computer to extract recordings from the pedal.
Auto-Start Function – Seamlessly start playing you guitar to start the loop you wish to playback making it smoother than ever to start a loop.
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1KHz
- A/D Converter: 16bit
- Signal Processing: 16bit
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- INPUT Impedance: 1MΩ
- AUX IN Impedance: 33KΩ
- OUTPUT Impedance: 10KΩ
- Display: LED
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip (9V Battery, ACD-008A Adapter)
- Dimensions: 122 mm (L) x 64 mm (W) x 48 mm (H)
- Weight: 0.27kg