Squier FSR Classic Vibe 60S Competition Mustang in Lake Placid Blue With Olympic White Stripes
Designed by Fender and inspired by 1960s-era Mustang models, the Squier Classic Vibe ‘60s Competition Mustang is a cool new take on the classic "student" guitar. Featuring a Lake Placid Blue finish with sleek competition stripes, the Mustang has an old-school aesthetic with a host of player friendly features. Despite its diminutive size, the ‘60s Competition Mustang packs a punch courtesy of a pair of Fender-Designed alnico single pickups.
The short 24" scale length and comfortable "C" shaped neck offer a fantastic playability and will appeal to players with smaller hands. True to the original, the '60s Competition Mustang features a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. With nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish, the '60s Competition Mustang has plenty of old-school character and is a throwback to one of the most influential eras of popular music.
- Poplar Body - A lightweight tonewood with a healthy resonance and upper mid-range presence.
- Competition Stripes - These "Go Faster" stripes may not make you play faster but there's no denying how cool they look!
- Fender-Designed Alnico Pickups - Retro, low output single coil pickups with a full sounding tone and plenty of 'growl'!
- 100% Fender Designed - Iconic offset design by the most recognisable name in electric guitars!
- 24" Short-Scale Neck - Feels a lot easier to play than traditional longer scale necks, ideal for smaller players.
- Vintage Tint Gloss Neck - Looks and feels authentically vintage with plenty of old-school vibe.
- Body Shape: Mustang
- Body Material: Poplar
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Material: Maple
- Profile: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 24"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241mm)
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Narrow Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Joint: 4-Bolt Squier®
- Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Floating Bridge with Dynamic Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Neck Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender® Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Output Jack: 1/4" Jack
- Switching: On/Off Slider, In/Out Phase Switch for Each Pickup