Vintage V100AFD Reissued Electric Guitar in Flamed Amber
The Vintage V100AFD Reissued is built to rock with its iconic single cutaway design and stand-out looks. Despite its highly accessible price-point, the Vintage V100AFD features quality tonewoods, stable and reliable Wilkinson hardware, and a modern playability for discerning players. It also features a warm and resonant mahogany body with a set-in neck for long sustain. A true maple cap provides additional bright overtones and top end, while the veneer gives a classy aesthetic to help you stand out on stage.
Its tonewoods are enhanced by Wilkinson WVHZ humbuckers, which provide a powerful grunt, perfect for rock and blues. Alongside that, you are provided with a 3-way pickup selector and dual volume/tone arrangement provides access to a wide range of sounds. With its iconic single-cutaway design, twin humbucking pickups, and smooth playability, the V100AFD is perfect for players looking to make a raucous tone on stage or in the studio.
Body and Bridge
- Series: V100
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Cap
- Finish: Flamed Amber
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Construction: Set Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Lignum Rosa
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Crown
- Nut: White Graphite
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
Hardware and Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Wilkinson WVHZ Double Coil
- Neck Pickup: Wilkinson WVHZ Double Coil
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way Pickup Selector (Neck/Neck and Bridge/Bridge)
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Scratch Plate: 4-Ply Black
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson WJ44